Hi Fellow Olivians!This is a place where you can chat, party, enter contests,meet new friends and many more things.
The creators of this blog are:
♥Najia♥
Olives

♥Fantage Olives 2013♥

Protected by Copyscape Originality Check

Sunday, April 28, 2013

New editor on the blog, admin on the blog, and owner on the chat!

Hello guys! I am the new editor(blog), admin(blog), and owner(chat). I'm Maura and I am glad to be now an editor. I guarantee awesome edits. So yeaah.. You will see me on xat, my xat username is RespectMeh and ObeyxMaura. My name on the chat goes as Maura♡ and maura.w.
So yeah. That's all, lol! :3

Love,
        Maura  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Maura, it's me Becky! I would just like to ask you, when can you come over to Snails and take down my music? I really need to get it up-dated. Reply as soon as possible!

    ~Becky11407

    ReplyDelete