Hi Fellow Olivians!This is a place where you can chat, party, enter contests,meet new friends and many more things.
The creators of this blog are:
♥Najia♥
Olives

♥Fantage Olives 2013♥

Protected by Copyscape Originality Check

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Im Not Demaining :)

Hiii! Piper here c: Okay so this post is basically made for me to tell u that i chose not to demain, I was thinking and i asked my friends if i should just quit olives. They kept saying no so i thought some more and i chose not to demain :3. Thank you to all of you who told me not to, I don't know what i would've done if you hadn't been there for me (; Though even if im not demaining i wont be on till Saturday 12/29/12 cuz my internet connection wont let me login and wont allow me to go on olives ); you might see me on tomorrow 12/28/12 because it might have magically fixed. If im on i won't be on christmaspiper I will be on piper4christmas, an acc i just made. I have typed more than i expected to so ill stop typing (; Ty.

No comments:

Post a Comment