Hi Fellow Olivians!This is a place where you can chat, party, enter contests,meet new friends and many more things.
The creators of this blog are:
♥Najia♥
Olives

♥Fantage Olives 2013♥

Protected by Copyscape Originality Check

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Herlo guys! Kayla here! Look I wanted to show you guys some of my edits of fantage characters and please do not steal them. I worked on them very hard and izzie might be posting up some of them for the blog. Well here they are!
Well, I made these in the past 2 days and they were really complicated to do. If you want I can make you some but you have to promise not to rush me. They take alot of work to do. I can also do animation. Well, anyways I hoped you liked them and have fun on fantage olives! Peace out!

~Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment