Hi Fellow Olivians!This is a place where you can chat, party, enter contests,meet new friends and many more things.
The creators of this blog are:
♥Najia♥
Olives

♥Fantage Olives 2013♥

Protected by Copyscape Originality Check

Monday, January 7, 2013

-On Holiday-

Haai guys, Melody here ouo (this is the reason that I'm not gonna be on for 6 days)

Im going overseas tomorrow for 6 days. I'm not sure if the hotel I'm staying in has wi-fi there, but I hope it does so I can still go on :D I'll bring my laptop. I'm going to miss you all and have a great holiday! :D So I leave on the 9th and come back on the 14th?
But after that Im gonna go camping again, but thats only for 5 days. Then after that is my birthday! :DD teehee ok.

Baai everyone, have a good time ouo
-Mel ily all :D<3

*tears dripped down my face as I typed this and said goodbye to all my fri- BFFLS :D*

D':

No comments:

Post a Comment